mandag 23. februar 2009

I am a master of catastrophe!

With just my luck, the first day at school was more technical frustration! Third week in a row! 

I started the day by trying to login  my account. We got instructions, a big list of passwords, usernames but nothing worked and to be sure to destroy my creative spirit, an input to the main display (we have to each) died on me! It turned black and I can`t make any changes because I can`t se were!!!

My problems didn't stopped there thou... I am seek, got could. Train was late so I missed my bus and had to run to work. Washing-machine at work wasn't working ether and list of things can go on, but I think its funny!!! What is the odds to be so unlucky in one day, in the real life? 

I steel have my sense of irony and sarcasm so things cant be SO bad! :)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar