onsdag 11. februar 2009

Welcome to the world of frustration!

Tomorrow is THE presentation and when we thought that everything is going well... we were WRONG!!!!!!

I started my day by finding out that nothing was working!!! Because of some failure on server computers went down from time to time, we could not access any software and if we could, we were not able to save any work because if we did, we could kiss program goodbye and just pray that it will be functional soon.....Doh...

I think we missed 2 hours work, with 3 people... it is 6 hours completely dead time!!!! So... we had to do something and yes, be stressed and frustrated seemed to be a damn good idea at that point!!!

It is a tools-store across the street, Jarnia, so next time I WILL buy a hammer and I WILL use it on my computer at school... It is a promise...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar