lørdag 28. mars 2009

Just an uppdate....

I am taking a break from 3DS Max and updating my blog.

I`ve been having a problems with 3DS Max lately. Problem is that I am using Mac and running Max on BootCamp. These platform is not stable enough for Max and its thinking that my  machine regularly changes identity. That leads to fact that I need to reactivate Max almost every week. And now comes the worst part...... I am getting messages now that I used all my possible reactivations that I could have on these computer and if I want to activate program I have to contact local Autodesk provider, what I did, but It is so embarrassing to send them an email so often and ask for activation code. 

I tried to reinstall Windows and 3DS Max what gave me lake 7 days trial, but did´nt helped with activation.... Some of you may ask why can´nt I use crack? Believe me, in desperatin I tried that too and got error message again!

Ok, from sad to something more cheering :)

I made a scene that I am very pleased with
I knew about a tutorial for landscape texture. These texture is brilliant, looks good and fast to render. I used it in several projects.

I found a new song that is very inspiring for me lately

2 kommentarer:

  1. Take that mac of yours to school and I'll see what I can do :-)

    SvarSlett
  2. Um, I know it says mara, but it's Michael writing.

    SvarSlett