torsdag 14. mai 2009

Cleaning up... working... Zzzleepin...

Have been much lately... Clean up animations, morph targets, textures that are bugging, lightning, a bit slow floater, film intro and outro, allergy, par time work, home... I am exhausted!

So little time, so much to do and the only thing that I want to do is to sleep. Every day I just have to lay down and sleep with 30 min intentions that becoming 3 hours result. I am getting things done, maybe not in that speed that I wish to, but it is a progress there.

I finished animation in some shots and passed them forward for rendering at the same time that I was rigging Valkyrias face with PolySelect and LinkedXform modifier. Here is next shot where I am cleaning up animation, will reduce hue saturation on garbage texture and set up lightning.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar