søndag 3. mai 2009

Inspiriting pieces and nightmares of the Valkyrie speech...

I met my friend yesterday and recorded speech for our character. I tried to understand what is happening with the sound from it comes thru the mic to it comes to a CD, but I had to give up. After some experimental recording we found out workflow that was working. We recorded whole speech at two tracks. She had to read sentences over and over and over and over again until I heard a couple of versions that was great, and over to the next sentence... I think she was having nightmares about that speech after that... I did... Anyway, somebody in my group have to research a free software to convert tracks to readable format, then we have to cut up pieces and make some effect on the voice. I do not know what effect, bit we are going to figure it out.

I was searching some inspiration. I started to think about our film title “DECAY” and then I thought about Russian song artist “Linda”. She makes a little bit untraditional music, especially if you understand the song text, but in this case I am not talking about any texts. It is one of her music videos that I want to share. I think it has some similarity with our film. These video is realy "decay". Here it is, “North wind” by Linda.


Another video that I like very much is from Russian group “SEREBRO” song- “Breath”. I do like this black and white layout that is actually not black and white. The video is a bit surrealistic fantasy stile. Love it!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar